Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful I Got Thru Monday Alive!



This week has been CRAZY busy for me...rivaling no other. Today it finally slowed down a bit! Just in time for me to start my work week tomorrow night! Well I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving! Even though I am working I know mine will be great! Keep your fingers crossed that the turkey will turn out okay...I am making the turkey for our annual Good Sam 11 CD midnight feast. Oh the pressure of bringing the turkey!


As always, I have spent a lot of time this week thinking about how blessed I am. I truly have so much to be thankful for!


Here are the cornucopia pictures for my Moms friend Susanna! I made 75 of these for RS and schools! Only one of them broke that I know of, and it was due to little hands handling!


Good luck to all the turkey trotters! Break a turkey leg!


2 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Those are DARLING! I know my mom will love to see them. You make your own cones??? WOW. I love all the pictures. It's so much fun to spy on your family. :)

Jenny Roberts said...

Denise, you're amazing! You did have a crazy, busy week but you made it! Enjoy your break at work. haha!