Friday, December 19, 2008

I Heart the Car Cart!


I just happened to have my camera in my purse, I don't usually take it to the store! I thought the boys looked cute in their "Zips" (as Zachary calls anything with a zipper).

I just wanted to pay tribute to the car cart, which makes going to the grochery store tolerable for me, and fun for the boys! Zachary asked if we could go to the store a few days ago, because he wanted to drive the car cart!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dana said...

I would have LOVED that when I was a kid! Heck, if I could fit in it today I would love it! HaHa

Basarabas said...

Love the matching zips!

alex said...

That is too cute! Their pjs are so cute!

Smith Family said...

Love the outfits! The car cart IS wonderful unless it decides to have a mind of it's own and control the turns. Not good!